Thank you all for continuing to participate in the Summer of Fitness & Fun campaign, and for bringing your friends! 🥳 The turnout at local events has been FANTASTIC! and we’ve got even more great events for you to enjoy! Here’s what you can look forward to this week:
- FREE Gentle/Beginner Yoga (Wed, July 13, 5:30pm – 6:30pm)
- Paddle Boarding @ Herrington Manor State Park (Thu, July 14, 5:30pm – 6:30pm)
- Volleyball @ Herrington Manor State Park (Thu, July 14, 6:30pm – 8:30pm)
- Details available at https://gcinmotion.garrettcountyapps.com/community-calendar/
What type of events and content would you like to see as the Summer of Fitness & Fun continues? Tell us in the comments below!
Please note, Garrett County’s COVID-19 Community Level is now MEDIUM. Please take appropriate precautions, and see GarrettHealth.org for recommendations from the CDC: https://garretthealth.org/
P.s. If you still need a Maryland State Park pass (Garrett County residents only), please see https://gcinmotion.garrettcountyapps.com/gc-in-motion-free-state-park-passes/ while supplies last!
About GC In Motion:
An application was submitted by Shelley Argabrite representing the Population Health, Innovation & Informatics Unit within the Garrett County Health Department for the competitive funding from CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield and was awarded $92,986 dollars. The funding is part of a larger goal for 34% of Marylanders to be at a healthy weight by 2024!
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps For Last Week! (11/14-11/20) - November 22, 2022
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps For Last Week! (11/7-11/13) - November 16, 2022
- We’re Almost To Seattle, Washington! – 7,245,693 Steps Submitted So Far In The Go! Fitness Challenge! - November 10, 2022