Thank you all for continuing to participate in the Summer of Fitness & Fun campaign, and for bringing your friends! 🥳 The turnout at local events has been FANTASTIC! and we’ve got even more great events for you to enjoy! Here’s what you can look forward to this week:
- Jazzercise Lite – Mon, July 25, 10am – 11am
- Fit With Jen Body Sculpt Class – Mon, July 25, 5pm – 6pm
- Veggies On The Move – Friendsville – Mon, July 25, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Jazzercise Fusion – Tue, July 26, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Jazzercise Lite – Wed, July 27, 10am – 11am
- Little Movers – Hiking & Healthy Eating – Wed, July 27, 11am – 1pm
- FREE Gentle/Beginner Yoga – Wed, July 27, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Veggies On The Move – Kitzmiller – Wed, July 27, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Workshop Wednesday: Bike Maintenance – Wed, July 27, 7pm – 8pm
- Jazzercise Fusion – Thu, July 28, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Volleyball @ Herrington Manor State Park – Thu, July 28, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Jazzercise Lite – Fri, July 29, 10am – 11am
- Details available at https://gcinmotion.garrettcountyapps.com/community-calendar/
What type of events and content would you like to see as the Summer of Fitness & Fun continues? Tell us in the comments below!
Please note, Garrett County’s COVID-19 Community Level has increased in recent weeks. Please take appropriate precautions, and see GarrettHealth.org for recommendations from the CDC: https://garretthealth.org/
P.S. If you still need a Maryland State Park pass (Garrett County residents only), please see https://gcinmotion.garrettcountyapps.com/gc-in-motion-free-state-park-passes/ while supplies last!
About GC In Motion:
An application was submitted by Shelley Argabrite representing the Population Health, Innovation & Informatics Unit within the Garrett County Health Department for the competitive funding from CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield and was awarded $92,986 dollars. The funding is part of a larger goal for 34% of Marylanders to be at a healthy weight by 2024!