The Go! Fitness Challenge is blasting off, and we’ve already collectively crossed 5,000,000 STEPS! We can’t wait to see how far we’ve made it this week!
To submit your steps/activity, go to https://gcinmotion.garrettcountyapps.com/steps/ and complete the weekly step submission form.
If you have any questions, please explore the comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions guide at https://gcinmotion.garrettcountyapps.com/ or drop them in the comments below.
Here’s an update and an opportunity to score more Prize Points this week!
- Beginning this week, the TOP 3 teams/individuals with the highest step average will win Prize Points scaled for their weekly ranking!
- BONUS PRIZE POINTS OPPORTUNITY: Submit a photo of you exercising or being active with a pet by Wednesday, November 9th, to score 50 bonus prize points!
- Email bonus round photos with your name to [email protected] to score 50 BONUS Prize Points this week.
- No pet? No worries! Just send a photo of you being active to get your points!
Thank you all for making this such an exciting and engaging program! We’ve got more special surprises coming soon for participants in the Go! Fitness Challenge!!
- Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboard – Week 22 - March 24, 2023
- Fitness Fridays – Isometric Squat - March 24, 2023
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (3/13-3/19) - March 22, 2023
My Fitbit died over the weekend and I replaced it with a Samsung Watch which is also a fitness tracker. Do I need to change anything with you guys with regard to that?
Hi Julie! Nope! As long as you continue to count and submit your steps, you’re good to go! 🙂
[email protected], is incorrect email address. Correct email is: [email protected]
Great idea! Steps submitted.
Been great weather for walking.
Steps have been recorded
I am enjoying getting my steps! What a beautiful world we have in which to walk!
November weather is on its way
Put those layers on & keep stepping!
Steps and photo submitted!!!
Stay motivated everyone!
Can you believe the weather we have been having in Garrett County for the Go! Fitness Challenge?
My Mantra: Keep on walking….. Keep on Walking………