Thank you all for continuing to participate in the Summer of Fitness & Fun campaign, and for bringing your friends! ? The turnout at local events has been FANTASTIC! and we’ve got even more great events for you to enjoy! Here’s what you can look forward to this week:
- Jazzercise Lite – Mon, August 1, 10am – 11am
- Fit With Jen Body Sculpt Class – Mon, August 1, 5pm – 6pm
- Veggies On The Move – Friendsville – Mon, August 1, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Vagabond Bicycle Rally – Tue, August 2, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Jazzercise Fusion – Tue, August 2, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Jazzercise Lite – Wed, August 3, 10am – 11am
- FREE Gentle/Beginner Yoga – Wed, August 3, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Veggies On The Move – Kitzmiller – Wed, August 3, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Workshop Wednesday: Planning a Safe Route Using Online Tools – Wed, August 3, 7pm – 8pm
- Jazzercise Fusion – Thu, August 4, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Volleyball @ Herrington Manor State Park – Thu, August 4, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Jazzercise Lite – Fri, August 5, 10am – 11am
- Details available at https://gcinmotion.garrettcountyapps.com/community-calendar/
What type of events and content would you like to see as the Summer of Fitness & Fun continues? Tell us in the comments below!
Please note, Garrett County’s COVID-19 Community Level has increased in recent weeks. Please take appropriate precautions, and see GarrettHealth.org for recommendations from the CDC: https://garretthealth.org/
P.S. If you still need a Maryland State Park pass (Garrett County residents only), please see https://gcinmotion.garrettcountyapps.com/gc-in-motion-free-state-park-passes/ while supplies last!
About GC In Motion:
An application was submitted by Shelley Argabrite representing the Population Health, Innovation & Informatics Unit within the Garrett County Health Department for the competitive funding from CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield and was awarded $92,986 dollars. The funding is part of a larger goal for 34% of Marylanders to be at a healthy weight by 2024!
- Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboard – Week 22 - March 24, 2023
- Fitness Fridays – Isometric Squat - March 24, 2023
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (3/13-3/19) - March 22, 2023
Lots of great activities!
So many great opportunities!
No excuse not to exercise!!
Great activity each day to try!
Thanks Go GC ?
I appreciate all your hard work!
Lots of free physical activity events this week to take advantage of!
Sound like fun
There really is so much available for fitness and fun!
sounds like fun!
Looking forward to more of these activities this coming summer.