Welcome back to Day 4 of Walktober!
Today, we’re highlighting the upcoming community walks for Walk Maryland Day – this Wednesday – October 6th, 2021.
Two walks are currently scheduled in Garrett County:
Garrett County Walks
- Walk Location: Glades Town Park 10 Spruce Lane Oakland, MD 21550
- Contact Information: Kendra McLaughlin, [email protected]
- Time: 5:45 – 1 Mile Walk
- Walk Location: 1025 Memorial Drive
- Organization: Garrett County Health Department
- Contact Information: Amy Ritchie, [email protected]
- Time: noon – 1 Mile Walk
- To see all walks scheduled in communities across Maryland, please see https://mdot.maryland.gov/OPCP/RegisteredWalks2021.pdf.
How did you do with your fitness goals today? Are you planning to participate in a Walk Maryland Day activity? Did you get in your 6,000 steps?, 10,000 steps?, or do something awesome to stay active? Join the discussion below, and you’ll earn 3 MORE prize points each day during Walktober!
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboard – Week 22 - March 24, 2023
- Fitness Fridays – Isometric Squat - March 24, 2023
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (3/13-3/19) - March 22, 2023
Hoping to get a couple laps in after work.
Glades Town Park is one of my favorite places to run. Glad this great place is being shared with others!
Glades Town Park is such a great resource. I love walking and/or running there!
Took a quick walk on my lunch break. Every step counts!
Made it home this afternoon from almost a month camping in New England. Hopefully tomorrow we can get back to walking the tracks we like… Loch Lynn and Mtn Lake
This is very exciting!
8024 steps today
no walk or run today but lots of steps completed in my HIIT and Body Sculpt classes
Enjoy fall walks best temperatures.