Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the seventh day of a brand new year – and we’re sharing a great recipe we discovered on the MyPlate Kitchen website, a tasty-looking Chicken and Broccoli Bake that’s perfect for a wintery day (https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/chicken-and-broccoli-bake).
This recipe comes from Produce for Better Health and the Connecticut Departments of Public Health and Social Services, and you can find full nutritional information and directions on the MyPlate Kitchen website at: https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/chicken-and-broccoli-bake
What’s your go-to snow day recipe? Share it in the comments below!
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboard – Week 22 - March 24, 2023
- Fitness Fridays – Isometric Squat - March 24, 2023
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (3/13-3/19) - March 22, 2023
Thank you for sharing this. Definitely going to try it!
Thanks for sharing
I’m going to try this.
Easy recipe to prepare. Can refrigerate & bake when you can home.
Sounds good. Our go to on a snowy day is hot soup. (Chilli).
I got vegetable soup out of the freezer. I have some chicken that needs cooked. May try this.
The recipe looks good. My snow day recipe is usually Chilli with deer meat burger in it.
We love a good soup on a snow day: potato soup, chili, stuffed pepper soup.
I only like Minute rice….not cooked rice. Wonder if it matters. My go to snow day is chili….made a big pot yesterday!
yum. Chicken and broccoli both a common food in our house, this looks like a great way to mix it up
This looks awesome.
I need to try this.
No rice for me…
This sounds delicious and filling. I think chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles on a cold snowy day.
This is dinner tonight!
I love this recipe!