Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the fifth day of a brand new year – and we’re sharing a great infographic from MyPlate to help you frame your new year for success! (Special thanks to Amy Ritchie for sharing this resource!)
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (3/20-3/26) - March 29, 2023
- Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboard – Week 22 - March 24, 2023
- Fitness Fridays – Isometric Squat - March 24, 2023
Thanks for sharing so many great resources. I’m gonna to have to check this one out!
I love this infographic!
New Year, New goals. A great way to kickstart them.
“Start Simple”….good advice!
I love all of the resources that are offered on My Plate. It’s great to share this information with others so we can all utilize it.
I need to be reminded to start simple. I always want to jump in and when I don’t see results I quit.
Lots of info. to explore. Many options
Great way to start the new year!
I’m going to print this infographic and put it on my refrigerator!
“KICKSTART 2022”! I love it!
Great way to start 2022!
This is helpful information. Thank you.