Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the thirty-first day of a brand new year, and we’ve made it! One full month of 2022 is now under our belts, and we hope that you’ve found the KICKSTART 2022 campaign helpful in your new or ongoing well-being journey!
Today, we’d like to hear from you! What was your favorite thing about KICKSTART 2022? Is there something you’d like to see in future campaigns? Would you like to see more campaigns like this? Tell us your thoughts! 🙂
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- Garrett County Commissioner Ryan Savage Shows His Support for Mental Health Month and Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week! - May 26, 2023
- Garrett County Health Department’s Home Health Unit Supports Mental Health Month and Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week! - May 25, 2023
- Foundations For Healthy Cooking From Southern High School Students – Watch As They Prepare Tasty Seared Chicken Breast With Chef Scardina - May 25, 2023
Thanks for all the great tips and recipes.
I have enjoyed all the great recipes and thank you for all the interesting tips to make a fun new year.
I have used my plate often. Gives new ideas for the What’s for dinner we all hear. I enjoy reading the daily posts.Part of my morning routine.This is the hard time to stay motivated. Choosing healthy foods & keeping on the move. New info on these topics are always helpful. Thanks for a job well done!!
I bought the supplies to make the Greek salad with chicken . Hoping it turns out well, so I can add it to my lunch options.
Enjoy having daily posts to read and get tips.
Great tips & ideas to add new flavors & recipes when my usual menus start to feel boring.
KICKSTART 2022 is a great campaign. Looking forward to what educational tips/information February will bring! Some tips for sustaining healthy changes and prioritizing/organizing your day to fit in physical activity and mindfulness would be helpful!
Recipes were great. Would like to see the challenge race again totally made me reach a goal
Some great posts and resources this month. Thanks!
The recipes were terrific! Maybe one month you can do the same with exercises. Each day encourage a certain # of reps of a certain exercise and explain the benefit of the exercise. May is national health and fitness months so maybe in May???
I always love receiving new recipes!
Loved all the new recipe ideas to try.
Loved all the recipes.
Love the recipes and info.
These recipes look great!
Thanks for the recipes. My collection of recipes is ever changing and growing.
Looks good! Keep them coming!