Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the thirtieth day of a brand new year – and we’re sharing a great recipe we discovered on the MyPlate Kitchen website, an exciting Cucumber Blueberry Salad recipe! (https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/myplate-cnpp/cucumber-blueberry-salad)
This recipe comes from the Produce for Better Health Foundation, and you can find full nutritional information and directions on the MyPlate Kitchen website at: https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/myplate-cnpp/cucumber-blueberry-salad
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- Garrett County Commissioner Ryan Savage Shows His Support for Mental Health Month and Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week! - May 26, 2023
- Garrett County Health Department’s Home Health Unit Supports Mental Health Month and Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week! - May 25, 2023
- Foundations For Healthy Cooking From Southern High School Students – Watch As They Prepare Tasty Seared Chicken Breast With Chef Scardina - May 25, 2023
Thus would be good this summer I like it
Not for me.
There are so many benefits to blueberries
Not sure about this one, but may still give it a try!
Never thought about putting blueberries in salad?
This looks great! I would also try it with strawberries.
I have recently discovered how much I like arugula. It has such a distinct, almost peppery taste. Sounds good.
Not a fan of blueberries. Think I’ll try this with strawberries or maybe raspberries!
That really looks good. I will have to try this.
I love cucumbers and blueberries.
That sounds tasty
Willing to try!
This Cucumber Blueberry Salad recipe sounds absolutely perfect!
Going to try!!