Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the twenty-seventh day of a brand new year – and we’re sharing a great recipe we discovered on the MyPlate Kitchen website, a tasty-looking Greek Salad with Chicken recipe! (https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/myplate-cnpp/greek-salad-chicken)
This recipe comes from the USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion, and you can find full nutritional information and directions on the MyPlate Kitchen website at: https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/myplate-cnpp/greek-salad-chicken
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- 37 MILLION+ STEPS/ACTIVITY RECORDS! – Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboards – Week 31 and Week 32 - June 1, 2023
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (5/22-5/28) - May 31, 2023
- A Message From Dr. Karl Schwalm on Mental Health Month and Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week - May 30, 2023
This looks really great and can’t wait to give it a try.
Looks really good.
I love greek foods all except the olives. I would have to leave them out.
No yogurt dressing for me.
No dressing or olives for me. Still a healthy choice!
Looks great! Definitely going to try this one.
I am going to try the dressing recipe. I like seasoning suggestions that give more flavor to my healthy foods.
Love Greek food, & thanks for all the great recipes❤️
Now that sounds really good. Personally, I really like olives.
I will have to try the yogurt dressing. I think it would be a better summer dressing maybe?
I like this as another salad option. I would try it.
Have to give this one a try.
I’m part of the no-thanks-on-the-olives folks.
Thanks for sharing the recipes.
Looks good. Enjoy homemade dressings.
This recipe sounds like a keeper!
i love everything with olives
I can never have enough recipes for chicken.
This sounds like a winner!
This sounds delicious, satisfying, and nutritious. I love Greek olives.
Love Chicken Salad!