Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the twenty-sixth day of a brand new year – and we’re sharing a great recipe we discovered on the MyPlate Kitchen website, a tasty-looking Kale Chips recipe! (https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/kale-chips)
This recipe comes from the Del Norte DHHS, University of Kentucky EFNEP, and you can find full nutritional information and directions on the MyPlate Kitchen website at: https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/kale-chips
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- 37 MILLION+ STEPS/ACTIVITY RECORDS! – Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboards – Week 31 and Week 32 - June 1, 2023
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (5/22-5/28) - May 31, 2023
- A Message From Dr. Karl Schwalm on Mental Health Month and Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week - May 30, 2023
Kale chips need your favorite seasoning.
I know kale is a healthy food but I’ve never been able to eat it. Perhaps I’ll give it another chance with this recipe.
I’m with you on this on lol
I love kale chips
I’m not a huge kale fan but adding Parmesan cheese may make me a fan!
I do not know how I feel about Kale.
Not a big fan of kale, so I’ll probably pass on this one.
I have made these. They are not bad.
I havent tried them but i will give it a shot. Does anyone know if they taste good with barbeque seasoning?
I tried kale chips one time at a catered lunch and I enjoyed them. This recipe sounds simple.
I made kale chips for the first time 2 weeks ago. They were good. I sprinkled them with dry Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning.
My teen and I both love kale chips. Especially when the kale is straight from our garden.
Worth a try!
I like kale chips. They are a great choice as a snack.
Kale Chips? I will give them a try…..