Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the twenty-first day of a brand new year – and we’re sharing a great recipe we discovered on the MyPlate Kitchen website, a tasty-looking Skillet-Braised Chicken recipe that can be remixed with a variety of spices and flavors! (https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/skillet-braised-chicken)
What’s your favorite seasoning? Tell us in the comments below!
This recipe comes from the Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service, and you can find full nutritional information and directions on the MyPlate Kitchen website at: https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/skillet-braised-chicken
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- 58 MILLION+ STEPS/ACTIVITY RECORDS! – Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboard – Week 49 - September 28, 2023
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (9/18-9/24) - September 27, 2023
- FINAL WEEK! – Friendsville & Mountain Lake Park! – Don’t Miss These Exciting Community Markets This Week! (Veggies On The Move w/ Garrett Growers) - September 25, 2023