Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the twentieth day of a brand new year – and we’re sharing a great recipe we discovered on the MyPlate Kitchen website, a tasty-looking Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes, Basil, and Parmesan recipe that is a new spin on one of my favorite meals! (https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/spaghetti-squash-tomatoes-basil-and-parmesan)
This recipe comes from the University of Maryland Extension, and you can find full nutritional information and directions on the MyPlate Kitchen website at: https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/spaghetti-squash-tomatoes-basil-and-parmesan
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- Garrett County Commissioner Ryan Savage Shows His Support for Mental Health Month and Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week! - May 26, 2023
- Garrett County Health Department’s Home Health Unit Supports Mental Health Month and Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week! - May 25, 2023
- Foundations For Healthy Cooking From Southern High School Students – Watch As They Prepare Tasty Seared Chicken Breast With Chef Scardina - May 25, 2023
This looks amazing! Can’t wait to try it!
I love spaghetti squash. I use it all the time in the summer. I will definetly try this recipe.
I will have to try this one!
This sounds really good to me!
I think my family would really enjoy this!
I do this with zucchini
I may have to try this.
This looks delicious!
Yummy sounding! I wish I had some to eat right now! This is a great alternative to using pasta for people who need to watch their carbohydrate intake, such as those with diabetes.
this looks so delicious!
Spaghetti squash is so easy. It’s a great alternative to pasta.
Save recipe for squash season.
Spaghetti squash is great for those who eat gluten free.
We enjoy this!
Looks like a healthy and delicious recipe. I plan to try it.
Looks like a good recipe for the summertime!!