Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the sixteenth day of a brand new year – and we’re sharing a great recipe we discovered on the MyPlate Kitchen website, a tasty-looking Fresh Salsa recipe that’s perfect for fueling all the snow shoveling we’ll be doing for the next few days (https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/fresh-salsa).
This recipe comes from the California Department of Health Services, and you can find full nutritional information and directions on the MyPlate Kitchen website at: https://www.myplate.gov/recipes/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap/fresh-salsa
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (3/20-3/26) - March 29, 2023
- Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboard – Week 22 - March 24, 2023
- Fitness Fridays – Isometric Squat - March 24, 2023
This looks good and very easy.
Good for summer with fresh garden tomatoes.
Good recipe. Will have to keep that for our vine ripened tomatoes this summer!
love salsa. especially made fresh from the garden
I love salsa!
Going to try this, I love salsa!
Love fresh, homemade salsa. This is similar to Pico de gallo recipe that Thomas Georg shared with us a while back
Salsa is a great option.
Fresh salsa from garden tomatoes! The best!!
My kids will want to try this!
I am going to try this recipe. Thanks.
Sounds delicious with some homegrown tomatoes.
The best-fresh salsa!
Salsa made with fresh ingredients represents well the fun of summer foods.
I love this recipe!!!!!!
I love salsa esp. with cilantro!!!!