Welcome back to KICKSTART 2022 – a new campaign to help Garrett County get moving, make healthier choices, and work together to improve our community’s well-being in the New Year.
Throughout January 2022, we’ll be sharing TONS of great resources and tips to help you KICKSTART your new year with a community full of support!
Today is the first day of a brand new year – a fresh start to set SMART Goals for the months to come! (But great goals can begin any day!)
SMART Goals are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely – 5 key elements to help you plan for success and evaluate your progress as the year begins.
If you want to learn more about what SMART Goals are, and why they’re important, check out this featured pin:
This is just one of the many Pinterest resources we plan to share with you throughout this campaign. We love printable resources that we can put on our desks, hang on the wall, or even set as a desktop background – this helps ensure that you get a daily reminder of your goals and motivation. Remember, health and well-being are a journey – and we’re so glad that you’re including us in yours!
About KICKSTART 2022:
- 5 BONUS Prize Points ? can be earned through the end of January 2022 by commenting on each day’s post, activity, etc…
- Building off the success of our Walktober campaign, we’ll continue to share local resources to help you utilize all of the tools and resources available in Garrett County to start your new year off with people who want to help you meet your goals ❤️ – whether they’re about physical health, mental health, or both.
- In addition to what you’ve seen with previous campaigns, we’re going to be expanding this campaign with one of our favorite motivational resources: ? Pinterest! We hope you’ll join us as we build a collection of great resources from community members, small businesses, and people who just want to help others succeed!
Join the discussion! We had a tremendous outpouring of community support, feedback, and great tips during Walktober. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below (and you’ll even earn 5 bonus points each day, if you are logged into your Go! account).
(Please note, your first comment on Go! GC is manually approved to prevent spam. After your comment is approved, you will automatically be awarded bonus Prize Points. Once you have one comment approved, all future comments will be automatically approved.)
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (3/20-3/26) - March 29, 2023
- Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboard – Week 22 - March 24, 2023
- Fitness Fridays – Isometric Squat - March 24, 2023
Love using Smart goals. Thanks for sharing!
SMART Goals make it achievable.
love this pin. definitely going to have to share it. Thanks GoGarrettcounty!
New to Pinterest. There are ideas
for everyone. Printable smart goals helpful. Carefully choosing my why, so I can keep it up all year!?
SMART goals are a wonderful way to measure progress.
Now I have to figure out how to use Pinterest! Happy New Year everyone!
Thanks for new challenge. Although using Smart goals reminds me too much of work. I hated writing smart goals,
I love the idea of sharing printable Pins like this!
I do this with my students all of the time
I love that this makes goals more attainable.
It’s great how Pintrest is utilized here.
Planning with goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely IS smart.
Goals are super important.
Now I just need to be smart and use these goals 🙂