It’s Friday, and you know what that means! – We’re bringing back one of your favorites from Go! Garrett County’s archive of 538 community and population health videos, recipes, workouts, tips, and more!
If you’re like me, and you’ve been hitting pumpkin spice season HARD (I’m looking at you, Browning’s pumpkin pies!), then these helpful mindset shifts can help you re-center for healthy fall and holiday seasons!
What would you like to see brought back from Go! Garrett County’s resource archive? Tell us below!
From the original post:
Haley’s Top 10 Mindset Shifts to Achieve Weight Loss and Optimal Health Most people who attempt weight loss will be unsuccessful. This class is designed to teach the top mindset shifts to create lasting weight loss, including evidence-based research and findings from over 15 years of experience in the industry and a personal wellness journey.
1) Stop Seeking Immediate Gratification
2) Own Your Successes (And Failures)
3) Focus On What You Can Control
4) Add Structure And Accountability
5) Focus On More, Not Less
6) Stop Jumping On Trends And Find What Works For You
7) Embrace Smarter, Not Harder
8) Measure Without Judgement
9) Make It Easy To Follow Rules, And Stick To Them
10) Dispel The “Earn Your Food” Myth
- 57 MILLION+ STEPS/ACTIVITY RECORDS! – Step/Activity Challenge Weekly Leaderboard – Week 48 - September 21, 2023
- Go! Fitness Challenge: It’s Time To Submit Your Steps/Activity For Last Week! (9/11-9/17) - September 20, 2023
- Friendsville & Mountain Lake Park! – Don’t Miss These Exciting Community Markets This Week! (Veggies On The Move w/ Garrett Growers) - September 19, 2023